- A bespoke package of antenatal care tailored to your individualised needs.
- Birth debriefing - an opportunity to thoroughly discuss any fears or anxieties about your previous birth/s or your current pregnancy and birth.
Care packages from birth up to 6 weeks
- A flexible postnatal care package can be provided for as little or as many days as you and your family require, with the aim of closely supporting you during this early transition into parenthood.
- Birth debriefing - often the days immediately after birth appear to be blurred, we can discuss at length the events of your labour and birth and aim to achieve better clarification on the events that took place.
newborn baby. I adopt a holistic approach to care in providing this physical head to toe examination, which can be performed in the comfort of your own home within 72 hours of birth.
Supporting you on your breastfeeding journey
- Breastfeeding support -breastfeeding is the most natural way to feed your baby; however establishing breastfeeding is not always easy. I can gently support you and your baby in achieving successful breastfeeding and provide advice for the long term continuation of breastfeeding, as well as devise a feeding plan for complex breastfeeding difficulties.
- Tongue Tie - can affect the way your baby is able to latch on to the breast thus the ability to feed effectively, this can cause difficulties for both mother and/or baby. I can provide a full assessment of the tongue tie and provide a tongue tie division (frenulotomy) if deemed necessary, inclusive of breastfeeding support afterwards.
Request More Information
Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
“Childbirth is an experience in a woman’s life that holds the power to transform her forever. Passing through these powerful gates – in her own way – remembering all the generations of women who walk with her… She is never alone.” – Suzanne Arms